The Sandringham Club
- Bowls is played on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and on Sunday mornings. The dress code is casual on all days.
- Start Times are:
- New Bowlers are encouraged to practise at any time and to contact the convenor when wishing to play. Our experienced bowlers are happy to assist new bowlers with coaching; this can be arranged through the convenor. Bowls can be borrowed by new players from the Club at no cost.
- There are three major tournaments each year, these are a singles, pairs and Triples competition and are usually played on Sundays.
- There are a number of social games during the year with our traditional rivals the West Brighton Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Bowls Section) and The Bentleigh Club
- We also play the following events during spring/summer.
- Handicap singles event and two special events.
- Twilight event with trophy donated by the late Richard Bean and Special Event Trophy donated by Terry Finnegan.
- Normally all tournaments are accompanied by a lunch or Supper.
- Please feel free to discuss any of the above with our Bowls Convenor.