INHOUSE TENNIS COACHING: Brad
Phone: +61 448 823 381
The Sandringham Club
Brad has over 20 years coaching experience from coaching on the ATP Tour to coaching club level tennis.
He has spent 8 years coaching abroad with most time spent in the UK working alongside some of the most innovative and sort after coaches in Europe.
This has enabled Brad to gather valuable experience to add to his coaching style to get people playing to their full potential.
Brad is now the Head Tennis Coach at 3 locations:
- The Sandringham Club
- Leighmoor United Tennis Club in Moorabbin
- Mentone Grammar School
Brad is also a qualified personal trainer and has a passion for many sports, so understands what it takes to help people reach their goals.
So if you’re a beginning junior, an adult wanting to improve your game, or an aspiring professional player, BGCtennis is the right fit for you.
This is the best and most efficient way to fast track your tennis playing ability. Suitable for all ages and standards.
Private lessons with head coach Brad Crosher from $80.00 per hour
Private lesson with an assistant coach from $70.00 per hour
INHOUSE SQUASH COACHING: Sarah Fitzgerald
The Sandringham Club
Conditions for 'Squash Coaching by Sarah Fitzgerald' at Sandringham Club are.
- Only for Sandringham Club members.
- Member pays coaching fee.
- Sarah treated as guest and $10 sporting fee payable by member to bar steward.
- Members have preference over court bookings.
- Sarah cannot use bar / porch areas during members hours (Except Sunday afternoons when ladies are permitted in Club).
Sarah Fitz-Gerald, 5 x World Champion, winner of over 65 World Tour Titles and an Australian Representative on 80 occasions has been an MC, commentator, coach and now squash court builder with her husband Cameron.
Sarah coaches and offers her expertise of the game to all levels and abilities in Melbourne at Kooyong and MSAC and right across Australia and around the world.
Sarah has often travelled the world to promote squash, work with organisations to coach, public speaking, commentating and more.
Sarah has also been involved in mentoring our future champions with squash camps and clinics in Melbourne. Sarah has worked with India's No1. Dipika Pallikal, and also supported World No1 and 8 x World Champion Nicol David (Malaysia).
Sarah has served as Chairwoman and President of WISPA (Women's International Squash Players Association) for 10 years, 2 years as Female Vice President of Squash Australia, Director of the World Squash Federation Athletes Commission attending IOC Athletes Forums and very recently became Female Vice President of the World Squash Federation.
Part of Sarah's Career Record include:
- World Open 1996, 97, 98, 01, 02
- Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist 2002
- British Open Champion 2001, 02
- Australian Open Champion 1997, 01, 02, 03
Sarah has been recognised for her achievements and awarded:
- The prestigious Australian Female Athlete of the Year in 2001 & 2002
- Dawn Fraser Award in 2001
- Member of the Order of Australia (AM)
- Inducted into the Hall of Fame for Sport Australia, World Squash Federation, WISPA, Squash Australia and Victorian Squash Federation.
COACHING FOR SANDRINGHAM CLUB MEMBERS
One on one coaching is available or small groups .... players of all levels are welcome. As Sarah spends a lot of her time on court - to book a session; it is done best via her email address and she will be in touch.
- As she lives in Sandringham, she is flexible
|Solo||$80 for the hour Mon-Fri|
|Duo*||100 for the hour Mon-Fri ($50 each)|
*Sarah recommends players of similar ability in order to get the most out the session
NB: - Sarah no longer coaches during weekends