The Love All Tennis Marathon Charity Fundraiser Event is on again; and it’s for another extremely worth cause. This year it is Family Life.
Family Life has been working with vulnerable children, families, and communities since 1970. At the core of our organisation is our vision to build capable communities, strong families and thriving children.
Everyone is welcome to come along and there is no cost to enter!
From 6pm Friday the 2nd February to 6pm Saturday the 3rd February six committed Tennis players, Paul Claxton, Kevin Melville, Jason Clark, Matilda Tench, Janine Olivier, and Olivia Moir will be wielding their rackets non-stop to raise funds Family Life.
We are also delighted that the Squash players are also once again getting fully involved in this marathon arranging a not to be missed set of exhibition matches as they did last year. This was sold out in under an hour last year so don’t miss out!
Last year’s event was an outstanding success. Once again, I very much trust that we can get behind this fantastic endeavour!
How can you help raise funds?
Book yourself and a partner to challenge two of the players or split them up and partner with one each for $50 each in a half hour slot along the way, and have a heap of fun!
On the day there will be:
- Special Guests
- Speed Gun to see who is the fastest server in Bayside. 10am – 3pm Saturday 3rd February
Ladies and Men $10 for 3 serves / Under 18’s $5 for 3 serves
Fastest serve in each category wins a prize
- Kids Coaching Clinics Saturday 3rd February 9:30am -10:30am and 3pm- 4pm
- Tennis coaches Brad Crosher and Nick Buck will do an exhibition match Friday the 2nd February 7pm – 8pm
- Two exhibition matches between Victorian State players have been arranged, and will take place on the afternoon of Saturday Feb 3rd on our hallowed squash court
- Augustus Gelatery Sandringham will be giving away some favourite flavours while stock last for a gold coin donation starting 1pm on Saturday 3rd February
- Roast Beef Rolls
- Live Musicians
- VIP Marquee area that you can pay to access
- Food trucks
- Breakfast served Saturday Morning – egg and bacon rolls and Barista coffee.
- Raffle Tickets
Squash Exhibition Matches
Two exhibition matches between Victorian State players have been arranged, and will take place on the Saturday afternoon of Feb 3rd on our hallowed squash court:-
2:00pm – 2:45pm
MATCH #1 – Sarah Fitzgerald (9 x world champ) and Karen Kronemeyer (Past Dutch National Champion and attained a World Ranking of 37)
3:00pm – 4:00pm
Break to marque to watch the 24-Hour Tennis Marathon.
4:00pm – 5:15pm
MATCH #2 – Corben White vs Ben Ratcliffe (2 & 10 in the State)
Club Veranda to witness the end of the 24-Hour Tennis Marathon
There is a limited amount of tickets available (due to gallery space) for what promises to be a fantastic display of squash!
All proceeds being contributed directly to Family Life.
- $50 per match (no refreshments)
- $100 per match (inc. refreshments)
- $175 for both match (inc. refreshments)
I want to help!
Become a VIP Marquee Sponsor for the entire event
The event will have six marquee areas set up on the middle court with your branding clearly displayed facing the viewing area.
These areas will be rented out at $250 for two hours with six slots only on the Friday and 18 slots on the Saturday. The minimum Sponsorship cost is $500. Each sponsor can bring along their own banners and promotional material for the 24 hour event. This will be on display throughout the entire event.